Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dieter, check out this awesomeness


Even though the sun didn't come out today, Alex and I got a good Lake Washington ride in today.

Unlike the last loop we rode, we didn't get lost this time around. We decided to take our trip counter clockwise this time because of a single hill, which didn't seem all that bad today when going down it.

Here is the ride info:
54 miles

Elevation:
minimum: -3 feet
maximum: 505 feet
Ascent: 2080 feet
Descent: -2060 feet

Somewhere around Kirkland there was a massive hill (see: mile 36). I went up most of the hill, found a gas station at what I thought was the top and waited for Alex. We refilled on water and started back on our way just to find that we weren't at the top. Sweet. Heres a picture of Alex right before the water stop.
Oh yeah, this is from my way through Red Square today. What's going on at UW? Bling Blang.

1 comment:

  1. dude, 2000 ft of ascent, that's pretty bitchin'. I think i won't even have that on my century route (which i think i'm going to have to whip out pretty soon).

    ReplyDelete