Monday, January 25, 2010

Commute Home

Here is my ride home from Renton. I got a little lost in the beginning (thanks a lot google maps...) but it all turned out alright.

The interurban trail is awesome! Away from roads, a nice wide trail, nature on both sides most of the way. About 12 miles with almost no stops. Sweet.

Everything was going good until I got off the Interurban. Jovita blvd has ZERO shoulder and is a windy, uphill, busy road. On the plus side, I powered up about 200 feet of elevation without even thinking because my mind was focused on not dying.

I made it up my hill at the end with minimal problems. I didn't get off the bike the whole time up which I was proud of. I did some serious out of the saddle work...


Anyways, it took me about 2.5 hours and my bicyclotrometer told me that I went 31.78 miles which is roughly -1 boner miles :/

If Deetr would EVER post our Saterday ride then I could total my miles for this week ;)

btw, here is the link:

http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/wa/renton/526126447253029322

1 comment:

  1. with your dedication to spelling keeg, I don't know if I'm comfortable with you being a teacher.

    ReplyDelete