So today I started off the day by getting my whip tuned up and ready to tackle the Tacoma hill before mentioned in Deetr's post. It was only a $15 dollar fix as my derailer needed to be realigned and my gear wire tightened. I haven't tried it out on the hill yet but here is what we did do:

As you can see it was a grueling 3 miles. The elevation gain is posted below, if you dare to look. The weather was tumultuous, with the sun beating down on us constantly and the temperature at an amazing 60 degrees.
If you can believe it, we also returned home on the same route, only stopping once to receive moral support at Jamie's Nana's house.In other news, it is Jamie's birthday tomorrow and we stopped at Old Town to pick her up a new helmet! I also got a helmet and picked up four spare tires after my flat on Sat. While we were at Old Town, I realized we were in the 'Old Town District' and finally put two and two together that this was probably where Old Town Bicycle was started.
A good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment