We're planning beyond finishing stp in one day this year, since we've already managed that (during the hiatus of the blerg). But more on that later. This year we've picked up a new rider, and we went on the first ride of the year in the old GH. It was relatively short, but also relatively grueling.

And the elevation profile...

The ascent was a meager approximately 1000 ft. We finished somewhere around 1:40:00, hard to tell actually because my magnet for my cyclometer got un-stuck at some point after 1:11:00 on the return trip. The reward for this ride was Kinza, which is the stop we made before the second trip on Soundview (going down).
I'm still riding my Allez, with no real changes from last year, Dick his Novara.
Next week we'll be doing Mercer Island. With a suitcase of sausage.
You forgot about the part where we beat the much more 'experienced' biker up Soundview :D
ReplyDeleteWhere do I post my whip?
Oh yeah, we did that.
ReplyDeleteJust as a post, look at the posts Dick and I did way back last year!